Effective treatment for a range of allergies
Whilst I no longer take new clients for NAET treatment, I have wide-spread experience of treating allergies and can advise on nutritional supplements, nutrition and homeopathic remedies to alleviate the symptoms. Emotional Freedom Technique can be a highly effective addition to this package as well.
If you suffer from hay-fever, food intolerances and environmental allergy such as animal fur/saliva, dust mould and pollen, I would be delighted to help you. However, where there is a history of severe allergic reaction, and where the patient carries an epi-pen, I am no longer taking such cases.
* References for use of homeopathy in treatment of allergy:
1. Reilly D, Taylor MA, Beattie NGM, et al. Is evidence for homeopathy reproducible? Lancet 1994; 344: 1601–1606.
2. Aabel S, Laerum E, Dølvik S, Djupesland P. Is homeopathic ‘immunotherapy’ effective? A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with the isopathic remedy Betula 30c for patients with birch pollen allergy. British Homeopathic Journal 2000; 89: 161–168.
3. Kim LS, Riedlinger JE, Baldwin CM, et al. Treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis using homeopathic preparation of common allergens in the southwest region of the US: a randomized, controlled clinical trial. Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2005; 39: 617–624.
4. Reilly DT, Taylor MA. Potent placebo or potency? A proposed study model with initial findings using homoeopathically prepared pollens in hayfever. British Homeopathic Journal 1985; 74: 65–75.
5. Reilly DT, Taylor MA, McSharry C, Aitchison T. Is homeopathy a placebo response? Controlled trial of homeopathic potency, with pollen in hayfever as model. Lancet 1986; ii: 881–885.
6. Taylor MA, Reilly D, Llewellyn-Jones RH, McSharry C, Aitchison TC. Randomised controlled trial of homoeopathy versus placebo in perennial allergic rhinitis with overview of four trial series. British Medical Journal 2000; 321: 471–476.
7. Weiser M, Gegenheimer LH, Klein P. A randomized equivalence trial comparing the efficacy and safety of Luffa comp.-Heel nasal spray with cromolyn sodium spray in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis. Forschende Komplementärmedizin und Klassische Naturheilkunde 1999; 6: 142–148.
8. Wiesenauer M, Häussler S, Gaus W. Treatment of pollinosis with Galphimia glauca. Fortschritte der Medizin 1983; 101: 811–814.
9. Wiesenauer M, Gaus W, Häussler S. Treatment of pollinosis with the homeopathic preparation Galphimia glauca. A double-blind trial in clinical practice. Allergologie 1990; 13: 359–363.