Sussex Homeopathy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They are commonly used in order to make websites work by tracking goods that you have placed in a basket, or work more efficiently by remembering your login details, as well as to provide information about the sites usage to the owners of the site. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
The following is a list of cookies that are used on this website:
|__utmc||When browser is closed|
|catAccCookies||This cookie is set to ‘true’ when you click on the “No problem” button that is contained in the message in the footer warning you about the website using cookies. Once set the message no longer appears.||1 month|
|When visitors comment on the Sussex Homeopathy blog, they will have cookies stored on their computer. This is purely for convenience, so that the visitor will not be required to re-type all their information again when they want to leave another comment in the future.||1 year|
|Various from facebook.com||This site uses a Facebook Like Box, and uses Facebook’s cookies to allow you to log in to your Facebook profile and ‘Like’ our Facebook page. The Facebook Like Button used on our website is hosted by Facebook and your browser therefore sends this cookie data to Facebook when creating the button inside your browser. This information is not accessible to us, and is not sent to us by Facebook. Find out more about the Facebook Data Use Policy here.||As defined by Facebook|
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About cookies website
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Sussex Homeopathy, The Perrymount Clinic, 2 Clair Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3DP or by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us by writing to Sussex Homeopathy, The Perrymount Clinic, 2 Clair Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3DP.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01444 410944 as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.